- Lady as Twilight Sparkle (Lady suits her since they are both magical)
- Molly as Fluttershy
- Emily as Pinkie Pie (I could use Rosie, but I prefer Rosie as a Cutie Mark Crusader)
- Flora as Applejack
- Mavis as Rarity
- Belle as Rainbow Dash
- Percy as Spike
- Edward as Flash Sentry
- Toby as Big McIntosh
- Thomas as Apple Bloom (I ran out of female characters)
- Rosie as Sweetie Belle
- Stepney as Scootaloo
- Daisy as Sunset Shimmer
- Bill as Snips
- Ben as Snails
- Lady Hatt as Princess Celestia
- Elizabeth as Princess Luna
- Madge as Princess Cadance
- Flora: Hey, I know you.
- Lady: You do?
- Flora: Sure. You're the new engine who gave Daisy the what for today. [gulps cider]
- Emily: Lady here is gonna run against Daisy for Princess of the Fall Formal.
- Flora: [spits] I'd think twice about that. Oh, sure, she'll probably approach you all friendly like... [fakes Daisy's voice] I sure am lookin' forward to some friendly competition. [fakes Lady's voice] That's so good to hear. [normal] But then, here comes the backstabbin'.
- [balloon pops]
- Flora: About the only girl in this school you can trust less than Daisy is Belle.
- Lady: Belle?
- Emily: She's the captain of, like, every team at Canterlot High.
- [balloon pops]
- Flora: She's also the captain of sayin' she's gonna do somethin' for ya, and then turnin' around and not even botherin' to show up.
- Lady: Thanks for the advice, Flora, but this is something I really need to do.
- Flora: Huh, suit yourself. Hey, how'd you know my name is Flora?
- Lady: Um, I uh... [nervous laughter] Didn't you say?
- Toby: Nnnope.
- Lady: Well, it sure was nice meeting you both. I'm sure I'll be seeing you around.
- Emily: That one's tryin' to hide a secret, but I am totally on to her. [whispering] She's psychic!
- Flora: Uh-huh. If you say so.
- [doors open]
- Daisy: This looks terrible! There should be more streamers near the stage and fewer balloons.
- [balloon pops]
- Bill: Yeah, streamers!
- Ben: And fewer balloons!
- Daisy: Fizzy apple cider? Ugh! This is my coronation, not a hoedown.
- Flora: Well, now, it ain't necessarily gonna be your coronation this time around.
- Daisy: Oh, is that so? You country folk really aren't that bright. Must be why the other students say such awful things about you.
- Flora: Grrr...
- Daisy: Obviously it's gonna be my coronation. I'm running unopposed.
- Emily: Not this time. The new engine just signed up!
- Daisy: What?!
- Emily: I know. Her handwriting is really bad.
- Daisy: [to herself] Where is this Lady? [laughs] [to Flora and Emily] I'm look forward to meeting the competition!
- Thomas: It's just as well, y'all. Some of the comments about our song were really awful. "Epic fail"... "Funniest thing I've ever seen"?!
- Rosie: Funniest thing they've ever seen, huh?
- Lady: Uh, I don't know that that's what you should take from... [sounds of exertion]
Equestria Girls descriptions
Lady isn't exactly feeling like herself these days. Still, the brains of most operations, this perky princess won't let anything get into her way. Even if that means transporting to another universe to reunite old friends, expose Canterlot High's most feared villain, and unite the masses before the Fall Formal so she can take home the crown. But it's all in a day's work for Lady, and she will use all the skills she has: her determination, her charm, and her intelligence to get the job done. Well, that, and a little bit of magic!
There isn't a kinder soul in all of Canterlot High than Molly. She's always ready to help a friend in need, especially the four-legged furry kind. Just ask the animals from the underground pet adoption agency she runs out of her locker at school, or the ones she keeps in her backpack. They'll all tell you the same thing: that Molly always puts others first. Of course, she'd never tell you that herself, 'cause she's a little... well... shy. Now she'll have to muster up her courage and find her inner strength to help her newest friend in need, Lady. Luckily, she's got the most magical power of all on her side, the power of friendship!
Free spirited Emily has a personality as big as her heart and almost as big as her laugh! She loves having a good time and that's why she's perfect to head up party planning at Canterlot High. But it isn't all fun and games. She has a lot to do, like, planning parties, attending parties, decorating parties, catering parties, thinking about parties, talking about parties, looking at really sparkly things! Oh, and of course, helping her friend Lady take home the crown at the Fall Formal. And she'll do it all with a smile on her face and the magic of friendship in her heart!
Flora believes that honesty is the best policy. Well, that, and that the way to a girl's heart is through some good old-fashioned down-home cooking. So when Lady exposes Daisy's devious and dishonest ways, Flora is all too happy to team up with her friends and help Lady win the Fall Formal princess crown. Because to be honest, which is the only way Lady knows how to be, there's nothing she'd rather see than the power of evil defeated by the power of friendship.
Mavis has a passion for fashion and she believes that the best accessory is generosity. That generous spirit and love of all things beautiful makes her a favourite at Canterlot high. When she’s not making custom clothing or fabulouzing herself, she’s making sure her friends are wearing the latest and greatest outfits that the world has to offer. And with the Fall Formal on the horizon, and Lady in the running for the crown, Mavis has her work cut out for her. But she’s always happy to help a friend in need and always there to make them look fabulous.
Belle is Canterlot high’s spirited and sporty superstar. She also happens to be the captain of just about every sports team at school. You’d have to look really hard to find a trophy that doesn’t have her name on it. The only thing Belle values more than winning is loyalty. So now she’s teaming up with Lady and the rest of her gal pals to take back the crown from Daisy and restore harmony in Canterlot. Because Belle knows that there’s no ‘I’ in team, but there is in friendship.
Daisy rules Canterlot high with an iron wheel. There’s no one in the school more feared, manipulative and dishonest than her. And she doesn’t care who she has to intimidate, frighten, or push around to keep it that way. But this year, there’s a new challenger, and Lady might be the one who finally dethrones her.